Saturday, August 20, 2011

I'm baaaack

For today anyways!

Hi guys, somehow I'm still getting a couple views, so that means that some people know I'm still here. I took a break out of frustration because Google disabled my AdSense account. It's not that I had money on there or anything; It was more the fact that it was cancelled for something I had no knowledge or control over. Regardless, I'd like to improve my writing and give my family a little more insight as to what's going on in my life, because I know the only ones checking in on me is them. ;)

Lately, I can't get enough of crafts! It started out as a simple coaster idea and is quickly snowballing into bigger and badder projects! Today I made 5 bracelets (and counting..) and came up with an idea to print off DIY tutorials and put them in a binder, rather than cry and sob because I can't afford the gorgeous crafting books I want. It's all about DIY ladies and gents!

Speaking about do-it-yourself, today was a very do-it-yourself kind of day. I let Jaime-Rose curl my hair with a sock. She's pretty excited about it and I hope it turns out nice. Let's hope it turns out as beautiful as she thinks it will. Hahaha, pictures to come hopefully.

Anyways, thank you for reading everyone. It really really makes me smile that people are still checking in on me after I've been gone for so long.

1 comment:

  1. hey girl. keep writing. just keep doing it and never stop. oh and keep crafting and making stuff too! thanks for following my blog. i would follow yours too if there was a place to click :) ttys xokp

    ReplyDelete